Looking to find out more about the world mobile payments?
A recently completed TIO Networks 2013 survey targeting utility companies has been summarized in our FREE White Paper
, and features some of the following key findings and insights :
- Nearly 80% of Utility Companies agreed that mobile payments would improve customer convenience but only 41% actually offer customers a mobile payment option.
- Majority of Utility Companies agreed that mobile payments improved customer convenience, satisfaction, improved collection processes and reduced staffing costs.
- The biggest setbacks Utilities face are the lack of knowledge on mobile payment technology and IT resources.
- 60% said that it was very important for them to launch or improve their mobile payment strategy within the next 12 months.
- Majority of Utility Companies are extremely concerned about security, technology changes, costs, and payment fraud.
We hope you enjoy our White Paper! Feel free to Contact Us with any questions.